The Architectural Control Committee is authorized by Le Triomphe Owners’ Association (LTOA) Board of Directors to ensure that new construction of residences and all additions/improvements to existing residences is/are compliant with the Amended and Restated Declaration of Protective Covenants, Conditions, and Restrictions for Le Triomphe (AKA: LTOA Protective Covenants, Conditions, and Restrictions) as amended and restated in 2012.
Current property owners within Le Triomphe appreciate the benefits of the restrictive covenants. Adhering to the requirements stated in the documents below during your design and construction phases will ensure that construction progresses smoothly. The required documents are available on the LTOA website, www.ltoa.info. Please review all of the following documents with your project manager/designer/architect/draftsman prior to the beginning of the design/architectural drawings of your residence, addition/improvement/swimming pool and/or other immoveable structure.
- Amended and Restated Declaration of Protective Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions for Le Triomphe “A Master-Planned Residential Community”, August 2012 (Download)
- Second Supplemental Declaration to the Amended and Restated Declaration of Protective Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions for Le Triomphe and Declaration of Protective Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions for The Lake @ Le Triomphe, December, 2014 (Download)
Forms - Pre-Construction through Move In
1. Pre-Construction Guidelines (Download)
2. New Construction Deposit Form (Download)
3. Construction Plan, Review, & Compliance Checklist (Download)
4. New Construction Work Schedule (Download)
5. Owner Information Sheet (Download)
6. Project Plan Review Process (Download)
7. Required Setbacks & Minimum Building Size (Download)
8. Move In Completion Checklist (Download)
The following completed plans, documents, and payments should be delivered to the guard at Le Triomphe’s front gate:
Project / Plan Review Fee Schedule
|New Home Review Fee||$425|
|Home Addition / Exterior Renovation||$425|
|Swimming Pool Review||$200|
|Fence / Patio Review||$200|
The “New Home Review Fee,” includes any and all of the above. When multiple reviews are submitted at the same time, the fee to be paid is for the highest fee only.
*A $400.00 ROAD USAGE FEE IS REQUIRED FOR NEW RESIDENCES AND MAJOR PROJECTS REQUIRING THE USE OF A CONCRETE TRUCK.
Le Triomphe Owners’ Association and Architectural Control Committee
Revised November 2020